This course is designed to introduce students to the basic disciplines, techniques and procedures for effective personal, vehicle and building search to UK National Occupational Standards (NOS).
On satisfactory completion of the course, the student will have the practised skills to carry out search operations as a team member. This enables the delegate to support an application to organisations for licensing as a Qualified Searcher.
Course content includes:
- Health and Safety issues related to search operations
- Basic search procedures as a team member
- Use and maintenance of equipment for search operations
- Overview of legal responsibilities when conducting search and security operations
- Identifying terrorist and criminal resources discovered during search operations