Combining a number of ISSEE’s core search and explosives training modules with specifically tailored content focussing on:
- Philosophy & principles of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
- The principles of electrics and an introduction to basic electronics
- Mathematics, chemistry and physics
- Render safe procedures, techniques and equipment available for iEd disposal
- Safe handling and deployment of IEDD weapons
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Explosive/bomb scene management and the protection and collection of forensic evidence
- Responsibility and accountability for the render safe of iEd
- Use of remote vehicles
- A variety of scenarios to practice methods of render safe and final disposal of IED
Note: this military standard IEDD Operator programme can be extended by a further 2 weeks to give participants access to a more comprehensive range of scenarios for practicing render Safe Procedures. Where personnel have had previous experience or training in IEDD, ISSEE run a regular 3 week IEDD technician course, which would bring them to the same outcome as the international IEDD Operators Course set out above.
For further information and course dates, please complete the form below or contact us.