- 10 days
This 10 day course is to update the student in the skills required to operate in a competent manner when disposing of an Improvised Explosive Device (IED). This course is accredited by ISSEE and provides much needed refreshment training to military personnel, Special Forces and police officers who are involved in IEDD operations.
- EOD qualified personnel
- Bomb Technicians
- Law Enforcement
- National Guard who are deploying on Operations
On successful completion of the course the student will receive ISSEE certification.
PRE ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
Students will have completed either an ISSEE Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Technician Course or other recognised IEDD training. The student must be proficient in English Language.
To refresh the student with the following principles of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED):
- Render safe procedures, current techniques and equipments available for Improvised Explosives Device Disposal
- Use of all IEDD equipment
- Explosive / Bomb Scene Management and the protection and collection of Forensic Evidence
- Responsibility and accountability of carrying out the render safe of Improvised Explosive Devices
- To practice the students in a variety of scenarios which will enable them to implement safer methodologies for render safe and final disposal of Improvised Explosive Devices.
For further information and course dates, please complete the form below or contact us.