The Wheelbarrow Mk7 range of vehicles has been around for over 30 years, mostly mechanically still functional but the electronics have long been obsolete and no longer supported.
ISSEE offers cost effective refurbishment to bring Wheelbarrow Mk7 electronics to modern standards.
- This new upgrade allows the vehicle to be brought back into an operational state at a fraction of the cost of new vehicles.
- The simplicity and robustness of the Mk7 makes the vehicle very suitable for training operations.
- The upgrade consists of a new control box with the latest state of the art electronics, a digital COFDM radio system giving on average 1km range.
- Due to the highly efficient low power consumption system, battery life of the vehicle and command console is enhanced.
- The upgrade is designed to be “Plug and Play” utilising where possible the existing vehicle equipment such as actuators and drive motors.
Wheelbarrow MK7 Remotely Controlled Bomb Disposal Tool Control of the vehicle is via a new portable lightweight Pelicase-style command console or optionally this can be rack mounted into a command vehicle. ISSEE Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Course
ISSEE offer a 3-day course on the safe deployment of Remotely Operated Vehicles or Bomb Disposal Robots as a remote option during Render Safe Procedures, and to conduct Explosive Ordnance Reconnaissance (EOR). Content includes:
- The capabilities and limitations of ROV
- Safe and competent driving, handling and operation of the ROV
- Maintenance, fault finding and user repair procedures for the ROV
- Safety, loading and firing procedures for EOD Disruptors on the ROV
For more information on the Mk7 Wheelbarrow and IEDD training courses, contact ISSEE on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1608 678382.