ISSEE has access to facilities to carry out a wide variety large-scale munitions, EOD trials and training activities, including static and dynamic munitions trials, complex Insensitive Munitions (IM) tests and explosive characterisation.
- Arena testing of explosives with a maximum NEQ of 75kg HD1 in a single event is conducted in a valley area of approximately 200 x 50m where the test bays and rigs can be configured to individual requirements.
- Indoor ballistic test facility, with a target bay accommodating targets up to 4m x 6m in size, allows the ballistic testing of the full range of calibres, including Fragment Simulating Projectile (FSP).
- Dedicated re-loading facilities.
- Large arena with a concrete test pad for side blast and fragmentation trials or we can conduct mine blast trials utilising specified aggregates in purpose made pits.
- 12m Drop Tower
- Complete range of barrels, universal mounts, weapon rests and ammunition including Armour Piercing and Armour Piercing Incendiary
- Licensed facility permits manufacture, storage, breakdown and assembly of munitions.